Answered By: Kim Reycraft Last Updated: Mar 03, 2017 Views: 279
1. You can now renew your UBorrow books online. It is the same process as renewing a book online.
2. Go to the Library home page and click on “Renew My Book / Study Room,” left column.
3. When the next screen opens, sign in using your Eagle ID to verify your identity.
4. The next step is to click on the “loans/renewals” tab.
5. Then click on the “request renewal” button.
6. The request will go to the lending library for approval, and you will receive an email notification of the approval with the new due date.
LATE FEES for uBorrow are the same as other book loans - 25 cents per day.