Answered By: Mario Bernardo Last Updated: Jul 15, 2014 Views: 340
LIBRARY LAB ACCESSIBILITY INFORMATION
For patrons with special needs, all Library Lab workstations include accessibility software including Narrator, Magnifier, On-screen Keyboard, and an Accessibility Setup Wizard with special tools. Library Lab computers have accessible location requirements and accessible height requirements.
Additionally: Located by the Library Lab Support Desk in front of the main Llibrary Lab, there are two workstations and one printer designated for patrons with enhanced accessibility requirements.
FGCU Student Services: ADAPTIVE LEARNING LAB INFORMATION
There is also an Adaptive Services Learning Lab at FGCU which supports more extensive accessible software needs and requests.
Please see information at:
- Lab Hours during the academic year are 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday-Thursday & 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Friday.
- Summer hours 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
- Lab use is on a first come, first serve basis
- Appointments need to be made for using specific equipment, such as JAWS, CCTV, etc.
- No food or drink allowed by the computers
- Student Code of Conduct rules apply to behavior in the lab
- Use of the printer is for academic work ONLY.
- All other printing needs will need to be made at an alternate location at the student's expense
- Downloading of any material on the computers is prohibited
- Disconnecting or tampering with the lab equipment is prohibited.