Answered By: Kim Reycraft
Last Updated: Feb 11, 2016     Views: 103

Yes. To get a proxy borrower card for a student, administrative assistant, etc. complete the Proxy Borrower Authorization form and return it to the Circulation Desk in person or by

 Proxy Borrowers (for faculty only)

The Proxy borrower card allows a designated individual to conduct library transactions for faculty members. The card is issued to the proxy by the Circulation staff. The faculty member is responsible for all materials charged to the card and any fines or bills incurred through its use.

Contact Us

Text Us: 239-676-0840

Circulation / Borrowing

Reference / Research
ph. 239-590-7630

Systems & Technology
ph. 239-590-7617

Interlibrary Loan
ph. 239-590-7613