Answered By: Kim Reycraft
Last Updated: Sep 19, 2016     Views: 64

In the Specialty Lab (Room 134) of the Main Library Lab, we have dedicated computers and software for these operations. Feel free to ask for help. AutoCAD and SolidWorks software can also be found there. For more details, visit our software and hardware information page

Related Topics

Contact Us

Text Us: 239-676-0840

Circulation / Borrowing

Reference / Research
ph. 239-590-7630

Systems & Technology
ph. 239-590-7617

Interlibrary Loan
ph. 239-590-7613